The THETA Preamplifier offers a unique approach to the guitarist, providing two selectable input pre-distort preamplifiers. Using the THETA preamp is like having two low-noise, extremely high quality preamp pedals at the input of the amplifier. Each front-end pre-amp has gain, bass, mid level, mid sweep and treble which provides amazing pre-distort tone shaping. The amplifiers’ “Clean” and “Distort” circuits have the same post distort tone shaping. Tone beyond your wildest dreams! No other amplifier, Tube, Solid State or Digital even comes close to the sonic flexibility of the THETA.
The THETA Preamp Decimator is the only system in the world designed with dual channels of single ended noise reduction. Configured specifically for high gain guitar applications. The THETA is the first preamp to incorporate “Dynamic Saturation Modulation™”, which delivers the actual feel of a saturated tube power amplifier.
The THETA preamplifier ships with a dedicated 6-button footswitch to control all of the parameters of the THETA preamp and the interconnection cable. Just add a power amplifier or ISP’s Vector 212 active guitar cabinets and your ready to rock.
– Bass Control (Clean and Distort) : +/-15dB at 80Hz
– Mid Sweep Frequency (Preamps) : 300Hz to 6KHz
– Mid Sweep Frequency (Channels) : 300Hz to 6KHz
– Mid Boost/Cut Range (Preamps) : +/- 12dB
– Mid Boost/Cut Range (Channels) : +/- 12dB
– Presence Range (clean) : 0dB to +18db
– Decimator Effective Noise Reduction : Greater than 80dB
– Dimensions : 19″ W x 4″ H x 8″ D
– Weight : 16 lbs.
CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS!